Mybpcreditcard login manages by Synchrony Bank. Visit their www.mybpcreditcard.com official website from the link above to register for a new account or to login if you are an existing user of BP Visa® Credit or BP credit card. With your account, you can keep track of all your account details and card activity, block or unblock your card and contact the bank helpline for any other queries or assistance.
You can visit the website to manage your bp credit card account at www.mybpcreditcard.com.
- 1 BP Credit Card Login – Steps to follow
- 1.1 Forget BP Credit Card Login User Id
- 1.2 Reset BP Credit Card Login Password
- 1.3 Not a member yet? – Apply for a BP Credit Card
- 1.4 Know more about your BP credit card
- 1.5 Comparison of your BP card vs. other credit cards
- 1.6 How do I apply for a BP Visa® credit card?
- 1.7 How long does the application process take?
- 1.8 Where can I find the near British Petroleum gas station?
- 1.9 BP Credit Card Customer Service Helpline Number
BP Credit Card Login – Steps to follow
- Visit the website of Synchrony Bank which issues and handles BP card accounts at www.synchronycredit.com.
- Enter your User ID and your account password.
- Press Enter or click on the Secure Login.
You should now have access to your BP credit card account.
Don’t remember your BP credit card User ID or Password? – Follow these steps
Forget BP Credit Card Login User Id
In case you have forgotten your User ID, follow the steps below –
- Open the website mycreditcard.mobi and click on the option ‘Find User ID.’
- When prompted enter your BP credit card number and the ZIP code of your address.
- When entered correctly and submitted, you will be shown your User ID again.
- After that, you can use your User ID to log in as mentioned earlier.
Make sure to enter your card number correctly and the same ZIP code which you used when registering for your BP card.
Reset BP Credit Card Login Password
These are the easy steps to reset your password
- Open the website here and click on the option ‘Reset Password.’
- Once again you will be prompted to enter your BP credit card number and your ZIP code. Enter them and submit
- You will get a link on your registered email address from where you can easily reset your password. You just need to click on the link and type in your new password.
Not a member yet? – Apply for a BP Credit Card
Visit the website www.mybpstation.com or Synchrony Bank’s BP credit card portal mycreditcard.mobi to get your very own BP credit card.
- Open the website to the BP credit card portal.
- Click on ‘Apply Now’ if you are on www.mybpstation.com. This will take you to the main portal. Once there click on ‘Register.
- When prompted, enter your card number and your ZIP code of your billing address.
- Continue onwards and enter your name, social security number, email address, date of birth and other details if required.
- Continue and type in your username and password as you desire. We recommend keeping a password which is easier for you to remember.
- Finally, click on ‘Continue’ and your registration process is done.
You will receive an email on your given email address as proof of completion of your account registration process.
Know more about your BP credit card
BP credit card is a decent credit card for those people are regular grocery shoppers, like to travel a lot and dine out very often. British Petroleum gives you this card to reap benefits if do all the things we mentioned earlier and obviously when you buy fuel for your vehicle/s at British Petroleum stations.
You are rewarded for using your BP credit card for every purchases and transaction. While traveling, shopping for grocery or dining out, you can receive anywhere between 2.25% to 3% cashback as a reward. So, it is a great incentive for those who are looking to cut down costs but also continue their daily lifestyle and shopping needs.
When you use your BP Visa credit card at BP fuelling stations, you are eligible for the following rewards–
- You get 25¢off per gallon for every $100 spent. A bonus to this is that you get an introductory offer of 25¢ off per gallon for every $100 spent anywhere else except non-BP fuelling stations. This is for the first three months of your card usage.
- After the introductory offer is over, you will get 15¢ off per gallon for every $100 spent using your card on groceries, dining, and travel.
- You also get 5¢ off per gallon when you use your card for every $100 anywhere else apart from grocery, dining, and travel, where your BP card is accepted. (non-BP station purchases do not count).
If you have a BP credit card, then you are eligible for 10¢ off per gallon for every $100 you spend at BP stations. But you also get the introductory offer just like a BP Visa credit card user.
A great thing about using a BP Visa credit card or BP credit card is that you do not have to pay an annual fee for either of them, so that cuts down some amount of cost. A regular variable APR is applied on purchases made by both cards, and that is 27.24%, which is subject to change. For cash advances, the APR on both cards is 29.99%.
You also get the assurance from British Petroleum for using their cards. Your money will always be safe, all your transactions monitored, the best technical support and 100% fraud liability in case of any incident.
On the technical side of things, here is some additional information about your credit card which you may like to know.
- The maximum late fine you have to pay if you miss your credit card bill date is $38.
- If you cross your credit limit, you don’t have to pay any fine. This is great if you love to travel a lot and spend a lot of time outside.
- You are not charged any penalty for defaulting on APR.
- You get a grace period of 23 days to pay off your credit bills.
- You are also charged a 5% fee if you make any cash withdrawals using your card. The minimum during each cash advance transaction is $10.
- A transaction fee of 3% is charged when you make a transaction online or offline outside of the USA.
- Your card is smart chip ready and thus will work on most modern machines across the country and the world.
Comparison of your BP card vs. other credit cards
BP Visa credit card vs. Chase freedom VISA
The Chase freedom VISA card is another one of the many great available credit card options out there. Just like the BP Visa, you get cashback rewards for different categories such as gas, groceries and even online shopping on sites like Amazon.com and others. In a nutshell, you get back 5% cash up to the first $1500 on purchases you make. Once that limit is crossed, you get only 1% cashback. So it gets slow to earn back some cash once you hit the 1% return mark.
The one good thing about the Chase freedom VISA is that the rewards are more flexible as in you are eligible to receive them across more categories as compared to a BP credit card. But the downside to this is that, if you are the person who cannot go beyond a certain amount in expenditure and are looking for cash back offers, you constantly need to be on the lookout at particularly those offers or transactions which will give you a better cashback deal. With the BP credit card, you already know where to look and what to expect.
BP Visa credit card vs. Blue Cash Preferred® Card by American Express
The Blue Cash Preferred® Card is for those who are the more daring or above average spenders. If you use this card, you probably shop at supermarkets a lot and travel more which means you spend a decent amount on fuel as well. The cash back reward is really good too. You get 6% cashback up to $6000 every year in purchases. After that limit is crossed, the cash back is dropped to 3%. This reward is available major US supermarket and department stores. The BP credit card cannot compete in this regard.
The disadvantage of the Blue Cash Preferred® card is that you have to pay an annual usage fee of $95 which is a lot considering that you don’t have to pay anything at all for a BP credit card. Also, when it comes to dining you get more when using a BP credit card as compared to the Blue Cash Preferred® card which only gives you 1% cashback.
BP Visa® Credit Card vs. Costco Anywhere Visa® Card by Citi
Just like the BP credit card, Citi’s Costco Anywhere Visa® card is targeted for those who frequently spend on their fuel. The card gives you 4% cash back on eligible gas worldwide, including gas at Costco, for the first $7000 per year in gas purchases. You also get 3% back on restaurants and traveling which is a great deal. You can also receive your rewards as a certificate mailed to you once per year. If you don’t mind waiting a year, this can be a lot more convenient than trading your rewards for gas discounts.
But the slight minor downside is that the Costco Anywhere Visa® card is only available for those who have a membership at Costco. You can get a BP credit card more easily without having to apply for any other sort of membership except under British Petroleum.
How do I apply for a BP Visa® credit card?
If you are interested in applying for BP credit card, then you can apply online or go to your nearest British Petroleum gas station and apply there.
How long does the application process take?
If you are applying online, then the process is instantaneous. As soon as your application process is over your card is approved. But sometimes this might not be the case depending on where you live and the service of British Petroleum at the moment. If you apply at a gas station, then the process might take anywhere from 3-5 days to get approved. After your approval, an additional 4-5 days might be required for you to receive your card at your doorstep.
Where can I find the near British Petroleum gas station?
You should easily be able to find a British Petroleum fuel station as they are spread out at some locations across all the states in the USA.
BP Credit Card Customer Service Helpline Number
If you need any help with your BP credit card, you can always get in touch with their customer service.
You can log in to your account website here and contact the customer service by emailing them. You are guaranteed to get a reply within the day from the bank.
Also, you can always call their support numbers given below to talk to their agents directly.
- Customer service phone number: 844 832 0035
- Visa card customer service phone number: 844 832 0030
- Platinum Visa card customer service phone number: 844 887 1975
For more information visit the website or your nearest British Petroleum gas station.